Saturday, August 21, 2010

Celestron Hard Case?

Anyone know if they make a ';hard case with foam'; for a Celestron Omni XLT 120 or 150? Thanks





I ask for both becasuse I still dont know which one I want, The refractor or the Newt Reflector. Dam this is tough..Celestron Hard Case?
Check out the link from Ebay, I use a Hardigg case I got from ebay for my 150mm Celestron SCT. It is awsome air and water tight plus I got mine for 15 bucks. Just find one with the right size for your scope. Bonus on mine is when the OTA is mounted my case turns into my laptop desk for astrophotography. Plus I've got a larger one more suitecase style that holds all my goodies like eyepieces and camera equipment cables cords,,,,ect.





http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment