Saturday, August 21, 2010

Acoustic Guitars. I want to find a hard shell case for one, but how do i know which shape to get?

I want to get my boyfriend a hardshell case for x-mas, so i cant very well take the guitar to the shop to make sure that i get the correct size.





All i know about the guitar is that its an acoustic Alvarez.





HELP!Acoustic Guitars. I want to find a hard shell case for one, but how do i know which shape to get?
It is PROBABLY a dreadnaught. If the model number starts with a D, it is. That is the most common shape. If you are not sure, look inside the sound hole. There is usually a label under in there that tells you what the model number is. If you bring that information to the music store, they will be able to tell you for sure. Then again, if you cant find out for sure and you dont want to risk taking the guitar out of the house, get the dreadnaught case. If it doesnt fit, you can exchange it for the right size after christmas. (Or should I say make sure you can!)





As a guitarist, I can tell you that you are getting him a great gift that he will definitely appreciate.Acoustic Guitars. I want to find a hard shell case for one, but how do i know which shape to get?
I would find out the model of guitar, (6015, 5220, etc) and then google ';Alvarez %26lt;model number%26gt; case';





If you're really stuck, find an Alvarez dealer online and email them asking what case fits a model # XXXX guitar?

No comments:

Post a Comment