Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am getting a bass guitar, but I dont know if I should get a hard shell case or a gigbag.?

I will be traveling a lot with this to band practice and I do have pets/siblings. Could you also find a cheap one at muscian's friend? THANK YOU!!!I am getting a bass guitar, but I dont know if I should get a hard shell case or a gigbag.?
you should get a hard shell case,very good prices at musicians friendI am getting a bass guitar, but I dont know if I should get a hard shell case or a gigbag.?
Get a hard shelled case if you are going to beat it up... they hold up better than a gig bag. I have a hard shelled case for my Alverez and I still beat it up.
go with the hard shell case. You want to protect your investment. I would never trust a gig bag.
try this

No comments:

Post a Comment