Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need a good iPod Touch (2nd gen.) hard case?

Here are the the things I am looking for:


*It has to be hard, not rubber (rubber is hard to get out of my pocket)


*Not Clear


*Easy to get on and off


*Very shock absorbing





Im looking at this one right now:http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=460I need a good iPod Touch (2nd gen.) hard case?
Ya that iFrogz Luxe is one great case. Although if you are looking for some alternatives check out the Incase Slider, or the Contour Flick. Plus all these cases provide very good drop protection and are very slick.





Hope you find the right caseI need a good iPod Touch (2nd gen.) hard case?
I've got a case made by griffin. It's got a leather look n feel to it. Covers the back and has a clear plastic sheet (removable) for the front.





It's easy to put on and remove as the back opens as two parts which is handy as some cases are fiddly when plugging in cables. It's fairly cheap and withstands the knocks I give it. Although it wouldn't save the iPod from a harsh blow!





Check their website.
go to the apple store they have good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment